Amador County Transportation Commission
Teleconference Center – Room Rental
- 1 Polycom HDX 8000
- This is a high-definition video and audio communication that enables users to interact over video freely.
- 4 JBL Speakers
- 2 Vaddio HD video recording cameras
- Cameras are conveniently located in the corners of the room to capture everything.
- 3 60” Sharp HDTVs
- 1 80” Sharp HDTV
- 12 Danish International Systems Goose Neck Microphones
- Microphones plug into the floor boxes
- It is recommended to have no more than 5 microphones on at one time to prevent feedback.
- 3 security cameras
- Recording 24/7
- 1 Crestron Touch Panel
- The touch panel controls the equipment in the room.
- 1 Tascam Audio Recording
- 5 hours of audio recording.
- Available in different recording formats.
- 1 Crestron Video Recording
- 2 hours of HD video recording.
- 1 Tascam DVD Player
- This is a single DVD player. Blue Ray is not available.
- 2 Black Box Wireless Video Presentation System III
- This allows users to display content from a laptop to each of the HDTV’s wirelessly.
- 1 JK Audio (Inkeeper)
- The Inkeeper allows participants to call into the Teleconference Room and comment on meetings via audio.
- 2 Crestron Computer Transmitters
- These transmitters are used to display content from a laptop to each of the HDTV’s in the room via HDMI or RGB.
- 12 Floor boxes
- Each floor box has an AC outlet, along with multiple CAT 5 connections for phone, internet, microphones, computer transmitters, etc.
Small Board Room Layout (click on photo for larger pdf):